Immigration services

Family Class Applications

I help families to bring their loved ones to Canada.

I will advise you on the steps to meet the eligibility requirements for both the sponsor and the sponsored person and prepare a complete application.

Labor Market Impact Assessments

I ensure that your business meets the Labor Market Impact Assessment obligations in a thorough and efficient way.

Contact me to take care of all the details of the process. I will advise you in the LMIA recruitment requirements, represent you in the application, and the work permit application for your foreign worker.   

Express Entry Applications

I will assess your Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score and tell you whether your work experiences and other factors qualify for express entry eligibility; including the Federal Skilled Worker Class, Canadian Experience Class or Federal Skilled Trades Class. 

I will advice you on the best strategies to move forward in order to increase your score or explore other immigration pathways.  

Provincial Nomination Programs

I work with my clients to identify the best program that works for their particular situation.  

I provide a comprehensive assessment of the best employment category and provincial program  for your interest.  

BC Entrepreneur Immigration Program


I support entrepreneurs to explore the market, identify the business and get the  immigration process going. My knowledge of the program , and network of business advisers and brokers, legal and accounting specialists  ensure that you have the support you need for a successful application. 

Permanent Residency for Caregivers


If you are a caregiver working in Canada on a temporary work permit and are wondering whether you are eligible for permanent residency, I have answers to your questions. 

Reach out to me to get the help you need with the assessment of your situation and strategize  your permanent residency application. 

Visitor Visas, Super Visas and Study Permits

 I ensure  temporary, student and super visa applications thoroughly meet the requirements. 

Let me know about your interests and ambitions and I will guide you on the right path.   

Permanent Residency as a Self-Employed Person

If you are self employed in Cultural Activities or Athletics, you may qualify to apply for permanent residency as a self - employed person. 

I will discuss with you the relevant activities and other eligibility criteria to make sure you are on the right track from the very beginning.